Can I change my child custody, visitation or support orders?


Parents who are unsatisfied with the terms of their child custody, child support or visitation orders may file a Request for Order with the California court. Filing doesn’t guarantee that your request will be granted, however, as there are certain “changes in circumstances,” or reasons a judge will look for to determine if an order change is justifiable. You may have to show proof of these changes in circumstance to the judge in order for your request to be granted.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

Please send us a message to set up a consultation with an experienced Atascadero family law attorney. We will be glad to sit down with you and discuss your situation.