Experienced Family Lawyer Dedicated to Serving Families in Southern California
California native Ernest A. Casacca was admitted to the California State Bar and began practicing in 1985. He established his own law office in Atascadero in 1990, and has been offering dedicated family law services to clients throughout Atascadero and San Luis Obispo County ever since.
Mr. Casacca makes it his personal mission to listen to his clients and help them develop efficient and cost-effective goals for their unique situation. He is dedicated to using his knowledge and experience to meet those goals and achieve the best possible results for his clients. Mr. Casacca doesn’t push clients to do what he wants them to do. He is honest and frank, but only wants what is best for his clients and their families.
In his 30 years of practice Ernest A. Casacca has represented parties in all forms of family law matters, including divorce, spousal support, division of property, child custody, child support, juvenile dependency, guardianship and adoption. Well over a thousand clients have reached an outcome that benefits them through Mr. Casacca’s advocacy, and he has become a name that clients can trust throughout Southern California.
When Mr. Casacca isn’t giving his undivided attention to clients and their families, he enjoys coaching little league and being involved with the local Boy Scouts. He also coaches mock trials to up-and-coming lawyers, offering veteran advice from the stance of experience and professional application.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law – JD
- University of Michigan, Dearborn – BA
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association
- San Luis Obispo County Bar Association, Family Law Section – President, 1992, 2008-2009
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) – on the original Board of Directors, 1991-1995
- Atascadero Business Improvement Association (BIA) – Board of Directors, 1993-1995
- Participated in the San Luis Obispo Temporary Restraining Order Clinic
- Represented minors in court-appointed cases
- Served on the committee that drafted the original Family Law Policies and Procedures Manual for the San Luis Obispo County Superior Court
- After stipulation of the parties, sat as Judge Pro Tempore for the San Luis Obispo County Superior Court